Cheesy Baked Egg Toasts
Want to make your experience with toast full of interest and surprise? These Sheet Pan Cheesy Baked Egg Toasts are the way to go. These have been one of my family’s beloved foods for 2 years and still get us hooked. My kids who have craving for eggs, are loyal fans of these toasts. They are just good enough to fit their taste. This is such a great compliment to me, as a homemade food lover and chef of home.
Bread slices are laid to fit a greased baking sheet, spread evenly with soften butter, seasoned with salt and pepper, cracked with an egg on top of each, topped with shredded cheese, and baked until cheese is melted and egg is cooked. They comes out tasty and flavorful, making them great for breakfast, brunch and even lunch. Serve them alongside a glass of milk, you have a protein-rich meal to stay energized for hours. So good!
If you are looking for something good yet easy to cook to start your day, these cheesy baked egg toasts are worth trying. Get out of the bed 20 minutes earlier, and you have a good food to treat your family. Ready to give it a go? Let’s get started!
Cheesy Baked Egg ToastsCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Want to make your experience with toast full of interest and surprise? These Sheet Pan Cheesy Baked Egg Toasts are the way to go. These have been one of my family’s beloved foods for 2 years and still get us hooked.
Great Day Farms Eggs
Salt and pepper
- Using a pointy-tipped teaspoon to form a rectangle on your bread. Press down to shape.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Crack one egg and put it onto the rectangle shape of the bread.
- Add butter on edges of the rectangle gently. Sprinkle shredded cheese onto the butter.
- Spray a baking tray with cooking spray. Place in bread and toast in the oven for 10 minutes; until the egg appears fried.
- Remove, let it rest for a few minutes and serve.