Frosted Flake Chicken Tenders
Let’s satisfy your craving for chicken with these Frosted Flake Chicken Tenders! Chicken tenders are dredged in flour mixture, then dipped in egg mixture, and finally coated in Frosted Flakes. These are then placed in a rack and baked until chicken is cooked through and coating is crispy and golden. Serving with maple mustard, these this chicken tastes incredibly good. My kids and I are big fans of it.
Frosted Flake Chicken TendersCourse: Appetizers, Snacks, MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
If you are finding a crispy and tangy chicken recipe, you should give these frosted flake chicken tenders a go.
1 1/2 lb. chicken breasts, sliced into tenders
1 c. all-purpose flour
2 c. crushed Frosted Flakes
2 large eggs
3 tbsp. maple syrup, divided
1/4 c. Dijon mustard
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare a large, rimmed baking sheet lined with foil and place a cooling rack on top.
- Prepare 3 separate shallow bowls, first for flour, salt and pepper mixture. Second for whisked eggs and 1 tablespoon maple syrup, third for Frosted Flakes crumbs, salt and pepper mixture.
- Dredge tenders first in flour, then dip in egg mixture, then coat in Frosted Flakes.
- Transfer to rack and bake until chicken is cooked through and coating is crispy and golden, about 25 minutes.
- Mix mustard with remaining maple syrup in a small bowl.
- Serve tenders with maple mustard.