One-Pan Balsamic Chicken and Asparagus
One-Pan Balsamic Chicken and Asparagus is here. They’re packed with flavors and textures. Chicken breast tenders, asparagus, and cherry tomatoes combine well with balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, olive oil, garlic, and salt and peppers. They’re a delicious main course to make all year. Served over a bed of rice or pasta, this chicken is a delicious dinner. I just fall for it.
One-Pan Balsamic Chicken and AsparagusCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
If you are finding a healthy and delicious chicken recipe, just give this one-pan balsamic chicken and asparagus ago.
2 lb. chicken breast tenders
1 lb. asparagus, woody ends trimmed
1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 cloves garlic, minced
pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
Freshly ground black pepper
- Add balsamic, 2 tablespoons oil, honey, mustard, garlic, and red pepper flakes to a small bowl, whisk until combined. Set aside.
- Heat remaining oil a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add asparagus and tomatoes, season with more salt and pepper, and cook until asparagus is bright green and tomatoes are slightly wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Push veggies to one side, bring chicken back in pan and pour in vinaigrette.
- Toss veggies and chicken slightly until chicken is cooked through and vinaigrette is thickened, 5 minutes more.