Roasted Vegetable Bowls With Green Tahini
Roasted Vegetable Bowls With Green TahiniCourse: Appetizers, SidesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
- Roasted Vegetables
1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
8 large carrots, peeled and chopped
3 golden potatoes, chopped
olive oil and salt
- Green Tahini
1/4 cup tahini
1/2 cup olive oil (mild tasting)
squeeze of half a lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
1/2 cup water
a big bunch of cilantro and/or parsley
1 clove garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt (more to taste – I like 3/4 teaspoon)
- Topping (Optional)
hard boiled eggs
chicken, tofu, any other protein
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare 2-3 baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Place vegetables onto baking sheets, in a single layer. Toss with olive oil and salt. Roast for 25-30 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients for sauce in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth and combined
- To arrange, divided roasted vegetables among serving bowls. Top with toppings of your choice. Drizzle with sauce over top.
- Serve immediately!
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories322
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 302.3mg 13%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 6.7g 27%
- Sugars 6.9g
- Protein 6.1g 13%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.