Finding something to make your lunch less boring or get your meals started in the right direction? These BLT pinwheels are worth recommending. The tortilla wraps are filled with an even layer of the creamy mixture of cream cheese, mayonnaise, and of course, bacon, lettuce and tomatoes. A food that’s ready with only 5 ingredients but enough to keep your taste buds satisfied. Perfect!
If you are big fans of BLT salads and wraps, you should never miss these pinwheels. They’re great for both family meals and parties. Appetizer, lunch or side dish, these all do an excellent job. I made these for last weekend’s dinner and my family all fell in love with them. My picky kids who are not much fond of BLT salads, also go crazy for these rollups.
Drop by any store and pick out these 6 ingredients, you can definitely eat these BLT pinwheels right at today’s meals. The shopping might cost you 10 minutes or less. And the preparation may takes 15 minutes to finish (combine the cheese mixture, fill over the tortillas, roll up and refrigerate for an hour). While waiting for them chilled, you can prepare salsa or dip if you prefer. Let’s get started!
BLT PinwheelsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
The tortilla wraps are filled with an even layer of the creamy mixture of cream cheese, mayonnaise, and of course, bacon, lettuce and tomatoes.
8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
½ cup mayonnaise
1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cup shredded lettuce
½ cup chopped tomatoes
6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Pour cream cheese and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl, mix well. Stir in bacon and tomatoes.
- Spread the cheese mixture evenly onto the tortillas. Sprinkle lettuce on top.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly from one end to another.
- Arrange on a plate. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
- Remove from the refrigerate. Using a knife, cut the tortillas into 1-inch slices. Serve.