Caesar BLT Pinwheels Roll Ups
With cream cheese, parmesan cheese, Caesar dressing, bacon, lettuce and tomatoes, your taste buds are all in a treat. This what Caesar BLT pinwheel roll ups can offer. I’ve made these for meals several times this month and my family all fell in love with them. My picky kids who do not really like veggie salads for appetizer also crave them. They told me that these rollups almost melted in their mouth, then got them hooked. Such a priceless reward to any chef of home!
If you are finding something good to get your meals run into your regular rotation, just give these a try. Creamy and flavorful, they are enough to build up your appetite for meals. One more plus point is that they are easier to make than you think. Prepare cheese and BLT mixture in a bowl, spread it evenly onto the tortillas, roll up tightly, chill in the fridge to set, and cut into bite-sized slices to serve. That’s all about the process. Any of you can make a great job with it, right?
These Caesar BLT pinwheel roll ups are great to make any time, both scorching days of summer and freezing days of winter. So, feel free to serve them for meal when you have appetite. Let’s dive right in!
Caesar BLT Pinwheels Roll UpsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
With cream cheese, parmesan cheese, Caesar dressing, bacon, lettuce and tomatoes, your taste buds are all in a treat. This what Caesar BLT pinwheel roll ups can offer.
3 tbsp Caesar dressing
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp freshly parmesan cheese, grated
4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
1/2 cup lettuce, chopped or shredded
1/4 cup tomatoes, chopped
2 flour tortillas (8″ wide)
- In a small bowl, gather cream cheese, Caesar dressing, and parmesan cheese; stir to combine. Add additional Parmesan or dressing if needed.
- Chop bacon, lettuce, and tomatoes into a small dice. Add into the cheese mixture and mix well.
- Lay the tortillas on a plate. Spread an even layer of the cheese mixture evenly onto them.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly. Arrange on a plate. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 10 minutes to set (or refrigerate if making in advance).
- Remove from the fridge. Cut off the ends and cut the tortillas into ½-inch pinwheels/slices. Serve immediately.