Chicken, Cranberry, Pecan Salad Wraps
Chicken, Cranberry, Pecan Salad WrapsCourse: Sides, AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
3 cup cooked, shredded chicken
½ cup dried, sweetened cranberries
4 large tortillas or wraps
½ cup chopped pecans
¾ cup chopped celery
½ cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Parsley, fresh
White pepper, optional
- Add chicken, cranberries, pecans and celery to a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add mayonnaise, salt, white pepper and mix to incorporate.
- Lay tortilla on a flat surface (plate or cutting board).
- Add a spoonful of chicken mixture, sprinkle with a pinch of fresh parsley.
- Roll up into a wrap.
- Cut into slice and serve. Enjoy!
- You may want to add more or less mayonnaise, depending on your taste, serve on lettuce or spinach if you desired