Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
A tasty and pretty appetizer and snack to make ahead the holiday? Cranberry feta pinwheels are the way to go. A flavorful creamy mixture of cream cheese, feta cheese and sweet dried cranberries is spread evenly onto the tortillas, then tightly rolled up, chilled for an hour, sliced and served. Who can resist these pinwheels? I know that I can’t.
Your taste buds are all in a treat with these cranberry feta pinwheels. These are one of the recipes that I get asked to cook during the holiday. I first made them for Christmas’s dinner and these cranberry rollups did an excellent job. Crazy good and super impressive, they blew our family and guest’s mind away. Some of our guests even asked me for the recipe to turn it into homemade food. Well, I feel so exited and get move to prepare more good foods for holidays. Perfect!
Need only 5 ingredients in the cart, these enable you to get in to the festive spirit. Cranberry’s season is still here and the other ingredients are available in the refrigerator. So, why don’t we have these cranberry pinwheels as a holiday treat? It would be worth. Let’s dive right in!
Cranberry Feta PinwheelsCourse: Appetizers, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
A flavorful creamy mixture of cream cheese, feta cheese and sweet dried cranberries is spread evenly onto the tortillas, then tightly rolled up, chilled for an hour, sliced and served.
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
8 oz cream cheese , softened
1/3 cup chives , chopped
1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
4 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- Pour cream cheese in a small bowl and beat until fluffy.
- Add in feta cheese, chives and cranberries. Mix to combine.
- Lay the tortilla on a flat surface or a plate. Spread ¼ of the mixture evenly over the tortilla.
- Roll up the tortilla from one end to another. Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Remove, cut into bite-size slices. Serve.
48 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories43
- % Daily Value *
- Cholesterol 7mg 3%
- Sodium 67mg 3%
- Potassium 14mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 2g
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.