Ground Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry
Ground Beef and Cabbage Stir FryCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb. ground beef
1 1/2 cup green cabbage, shredded
1/2 cup carrots, shredded
1 small zucchini, chopped into half moons
1 cup broccoli florets
3 tbsp. coconut aminos
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
1 thumb ginger, grated
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp. green onion, sliced
- Brown ground beef in large deep skillet over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper; crumbling with a wooden spoon.
- Transfer to a plate and drain excess fat, leaving about 2 tbsp. in pan.
- Add garlic and ginger to pan and cook until fragrant.
- Add carrots, zucchini, and broccoli and cook for 5-6 minutes or until lightly crisp and softened. Add more fat to pan, if needed.
- Add cabbage and cook for 2-3 minutes or until wilted and softened.
- Return ground beef to pan. Stir in coconut aminos and apple cider vinegar un. Stir to combine together and cook for another 2 minutes until heat through.
- Top with sliced green onion. Serve immediately!