Loaded Avocado Toast With Thyme, Tomatoes & Ricotta
If you want to start your day with a toast, this Loaded Avocado Toast with Thyme, Tomatoes and Ricotta is the way to go. Bread slices are light toasted, evenly spread with ricotta cheese mixture, layered with mashed avocado, covered with tossed sliced tomatoes, and top with a favorite hot sauce. Coming out delicious and flavorful, it keeps both kids and adults hooked. My family as an example!
As my kids no longer want some traditional toast with a glass of milk for breakfast, I need to try different recipes for it. This avocado toast works perfectly with my family. My kids become a big fan of them and my husband, as normal, loves all the foods that I make. Well, I get supported and pleased with my cooking. Then, I have more move to try different meals.
Get out of bed 10 minutes earlier, and you will have a good food to treat yourself. It’s much better than packaged food or fast food bought on the way to work. It’s undeniable that a good breakfast will raise your mood for the whole morning, along with boosting your energy level. At weekend, when you lazy to cook lunch, just give this loaded avocado toast with thyme, tomatoes and avocado a try. Let’s check it out!
Loaded Avocado Toast With Thyme, Tomatoes & RicottaCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
If you want to start your day with a toast, this Loaded Avocado Toast with Thyme, Tomatoes and Ricotta is the way to go. Bread slices are light toasted, evenly spread with ricotta cheese mixture, layered with mashed avocado, covered with tossed sliced tomatoes, and top with a favorite hot sauce.
2 slices crusty bread
4 oz. fresh Ricotta cheese
1 1/2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
¼ tsp. salt
Fresh cracked pepper
1/2 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves, destemmed
1/2 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Dash of fresh cracked salt and pepper
- Turn on the broiler of the oven. Place bread on a baking sheet and toast lightly for 2 minutes on each side.
- Gather ricotta cheese, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Stir to well combined. Spread the mixture evenly onto each bread slice.
- Peel avocado and remove pit. Mash with a fork until combine. Spread on top of ricotta cheese.
- Combine sliced tomatoes, fresh thyme, olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Spoon onto avocado toast.
- Enjoy with a favorite hot sauce.