Mixed Berry Chia Seed Jam Toasts
Mixed Berry Chia Seed Jam ToastsCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
12 slices of bread
1/4 cup peanut butter
- Mixed Berry Chia Seed Jam
1 cup fresh blackberries
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
1/2 cup chia seeds
3 tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 cup cold water
- Additional Toppings
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
4 teaspoons sunflower seeds
- Gather blackberries and raspberries in a medium bow. Mash with a fork.
- Add chia seeds, maple syrup, and water. Stir to combine and cover. Chill in the fridge for up to 1 hour.
- Toast your bread with peanut butter. Spread an even layer of on mixed berry chia jam onto the toast. Sprinkle with coconut and sunflower seeds. Enjoy!
12 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories300
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3g 15%
- Sodium 198mg 9%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
- Sugars 7g
- Protein 8g 16%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.