Pickle Dip Pinwheels
An incredibly good appetizer that needs only 4 ingredients in the cart? It must come to pickle dip pinwheels. They are made with cream cheese, ham, pickle spears and all wrapped in the tortillas. When my family tried these for the first time, our taste buds are really trapped by their taste, flavor and texture. They almost melt in our mouth, then successfully got us hooked!
If you love pickles and prefer trying different meals with them, these pickle dip pinwheels are the way to go. Delicious and super impressive, they are enough to get your meal started in the right direction. Not just that, you may have serve them at parties and holidays. They promise to blow the taste of the crowd away. New Year is coming, why don’t you have them as a holiday treat?
Gather cream cheese, ham and dill pickle spears in a large mixing bowl and stir to well combined. Then spread an even layer of the mixture over the tortillas and tightly roll up. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for an hour before serving. That’s all what you need to do to enjoy these pinwheels. Any of you can definitely make a great job even when you are not much good at cooking. If your kids are available, feel free to let them involve in the process. Let’s get started!
Pickle Dip PinwheelsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
An incredibly good appetizer that needs only 4 ingredients in the cart? It must come to pickle dip pinwheels.
16 oz cream cheese softened
1 1/2 cup diced deli ham
1 1/2 cup diced dill pickle spears
6-7 taco sized tortillas
- Dice your ham and pickles in smaller pieces, set aside.
- Pour your cream cheese into a medium mixing bowl, beat until smooth. Stir in diced ham and pickles.
- Spread an even layer of the cheese mixture over the tortillas (leaving about 1/2″ on the side) and roll up tightly.
- Arrange on a plate, cover with plastic wrap and chill for about one hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and slice into about 1-inch pinwheels.