Pie Jell-O Shots
Why don’t you let these Pie Jell-O Shots serve as an dessert at game day viewing parties? They are baked pie shells filled with a delicious mix of apple cider, vanilla, cinnamon, gelatin, spiced rum, then refrigerated until set. To best serve, these shots are topped with whipped cream. When served at parties, these get all the guests hooked. Ready to give these a try?
Pie Jell-O ShotsCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Dessert is not just sweet and tangy with these pie jell-o shots. Added in spiced rum, these shots perfectly fit my taste.
6 mini pie shells
2 c. apple cider
3/4 c. spiced rum
2 packages gelatin
1 tsp. cinnamon, plus more for garnish
1 tsp. vanilla
whipped cream, for garnish
- Prebake your crusts according to package instructions, if desired.
- Gather cider, vanilla and cinnamon in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking until fully incorporated.
- Once boiling, turn off heat and add gelatin packet, stirring until dissolved.
- Remove from heat, whisk in rum. Let cool completely and divide among pie crusts. Refrigerate to set for 1 hour.
- Once set, top with whipped cream and cinnamon. Serve.