Roast Beef Roll Ups with Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese
Roasted beef roll ups with herb and garlic cream cheese is great for appetizer, snack, lunch and dinner.
A creamy mixture of cream cheese spread evenly onto the tortillas, topped with sliced roast beef, rolled up, chilled in the fridge and sliced. Delicious and easy to make, why don’t you serve these for meals?
If you are big fans of roll ups (pinwheels), you should never miss these roast beef roll ups. Drop by a nearby store, pick out only 5 ingredients, then you can make tasty beef roll ups of your own. The shopping costs 10 minutes or less. We do believe that this is definitely worth paying for any homemade meals.
We even have these for week day’s meals when we do not have a lot of time for cooking. We prefer dipping them into a flavorful sauce, chili sauce or mayonnaise. Yummy!
If you want these roast beef roll ups for weekend gatherings and game day viewing parties, just go for them. Spend about 10 minutes, you have a tasty food to feed a hungry crowd.
I did this at my daughter’s birthday party and it actually worked.
Let’s give them a try!
Roast Beef Roll Ups with Herb and Garlic Cream CheeseCourse: Appetizers, Dinner, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Roasted beef roll ups with herb and garlic cream cheese is great for appetizer, snack, lunch and dinner. A creamy mixture of cream cheese spread evenly onto the tortillas, topped with sliced roast beef, rolled up, chilled in the fridge and sliced.
12 ounces sliced roast beef lunch meat
1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
6 burrito size flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Mix until blended.
- Lay the tortilla on a plate or flat surface. Spread the cheese mixture evenly onto the tortilla (about 1 heaping tablespoon).
- Place 2 slices of roast beef on the tortilla.
- Roll up the tortilla tightly. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Place the tortilla rolls on a plate with seams down and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator. Cut into 1/2 inch slices. Serve.