Salami & Cream Cheese Rollups
A fun delicious appetizer and snack for family meal, game day viewing party and holiday? Salami & cream cheese rollups are to-go recipe. Layer of cream cheese, followed by hard salami and green pepper are rolled up together, chilled for hours and sliced. Soft and flavorful, these are bound to melt in your mouth right with the first bite. This does happen with my family!
Salami and cream cheese roll ups are a crazy good appetizer that is ready with only 3 ingredients. These can be found at any store at any time. It means that you can enjoy these whenever you have an appetite for. The way to make them is also easier than you think. It takes only 30 minutes or less, depending how many logs you want to make. I prefer serving these for weekend meals. It’s time our family gather and both my kids and husband can involve in the preparation.
New Year is coming, why don’t you have these creamy roll ups as a festive treat? They promise to blow up the taste buds in your mouth. My sister tried this at last New Year’s Eve dinner and it worked successfully. She said that both her family and her guests loved them. Well, I feel so excited to let them appear at our year-end meal. Let’s get started!
Salami & Cream Cheese RollupsCourse: Appetizers, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
A fun delicious appetizer and snack for family meal, game day viewing party and holiday? Salami & cream cheese rollups are to-go recipe
8 oz. package deli-style hard salami
6-8 oz. package cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 green pepper, thinly sliced
- Place a piece of plastic wrap on a clean surface. Place cream cheese on top and cover with another piece of wrap.
- Roll out the cream cheese into an even layer rectangle shape, approximately 1/4-inch thick.
- Remove the top plastic wrap. Spread salami on the cream cheese layer until all the cream cheese is covered.
- Lightly press the salami into the cream cheese to make it stick.
- Place the another plastic wrap on top and carefully flip the salami and cheese so that the cream cheese is again on top.
- Remove the wrap and top the cream cheese with green peppers.
- Gently lift the edge of the plastic wrap and bend inward, move the plastic wrap out of the way and carefully begin rolling.
- Roll the salami over the cream cheese into a log. Make sure not to leave any air space and use the plastic wrap to pull it tight as you work.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator. Cut into bite-sized slices. Serve.