These Sausage Balls are an insanely good appetizer for holidays and gatherings. Pork sausage, Bisquick, cheddar, parsley, and paprika, salt and pepper combined together, formed into tablespoon-size balls, brushed with olive oil, and bake until deeply golden and cooked through. Coming out flavorful and eye-catching, these balls surely get you hooked. My family just fall for them from the moment we taste them. Yummy!
Sausage BallsCourse: Appetizers, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Appetizer time is no longer boring with these sausage balls. Ready in 35 minutes, these balls surely fit your busy cooking time.
1 lb. ground pork sausage
2 c. Bisquick
4 c. shredded cheddar
2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
1 tbsp. paprika
Freshly ground black pepper
Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Add pork sausage, Bisquick, cheddar, parsley, and paprika to a large bowl. Mix together until combined and season with salt and pepper.
- Using a small cookie scoop, place tablespoon-size balls of mixture onto prepared baking sheet.
- Brush tops of balls with olive oil and bake until deeply golden and cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.