Soy Sauce and Brown Sugar Salmon Marinade
Soy Sauce and Brown Sugar Salmon MarinadeCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1½ pounds salmon fillets
⅓ cup soy sauce
⅓ cup brown sugar
⅓ cup water
¼ cup vegetable oil
salt to taste
lemon pepper, to taste
garlic powder, to taste
- Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- Add soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil to a small bowl. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Place salmon in a large resealable plastic bag, pour soy sauce mixture over seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill on medium heat. Lightly oil grill grate.
- Add salmon and cook for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Or wrap it in foil and bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
- Remove, let cool a bit and serve with toppings of your choice (sour cream, lemon wedges,..)