Spicy Crunchy Chicken Wraps
Spicy Crunchy Chicken WrapsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 package (14 oz.) frozen Banquet® Original Chicken Breast Tenders
1 package 10-inch flour tortillas, warmed
1 can (10 oz.) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
1 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing
4 cups thinly sliced green leaf lettuce
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Bake chicken tenders in preheated oven following package directions.
- Add drained tomatoes and dressing to small bowl. Stir to well combined.
- Lay tortilla on a flat surface (cutting board or plate).
- Spread 3-4 tablespoons dressing mixture over tortilla. Top with 1/2 cup lettuce, 1 tablespoon cheese and about 3 chicken tenders.
- Fold over and roll up into a wrap. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately!
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories525
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 8g 40%
- Trans Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 32mg 11%
- Sodium 1181mg 50%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 15g 30%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.