Spicy Sticky Thai Meatballs
Spicy Sticky Thai MeatballsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: ThaiDifficulty: Easy
- For Meatballs
500 grams ground beef
1 cup bread crumbs
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 tablespoon thai green curry paste
1 teaspoon garlic paste (or minced garlic)
1 teaspoon ginger paste (grated or minced ginger)
1/4 teaspoon salt
- For Sauce
2 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoon thai sweet chilli sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 teaspoon corn flour
2 Thai chillies, chopped (or 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes)
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 220C/430F.
- Add all ingredients for meatballs, except for ground beef, to a bowl and mix well. Add breadcrumbs and ground beef, and lightly mix together.
- Form mixture into 20-22 lime-sized balls and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes till cooked through, and slightly brown.
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients in a bowl and add it to a wok. Heat for a few minutes till thickened. Toss meatballs in sauce and serve hot. Enjoy!
- If you want to swap ground beef with pork or chicken, just go for it. The baking time will not change and the meatballs are still good.