Texas Toast Garlic Bread Pizza
An incredibly good breakfast toast that needs only 4 ingredients in the cart? Texas Toast Garlic Bread Pizza is right up your street. It’s loaded with all flavors found in a Texas pizza but served in garlic bread slices. When I served these mini pizzas for breakfast, my family all fell for them. My kids become a big fan of them and my husband gives them an absolute yes. Well, their reaction to my food really made my day!
Frozen garlic bread slices are evenly spread with pizza sauce, covered with pepperoni or pizza toppings, sprinkled with shredded mozzarella on top, then bake in the oven until cheese is melted and bubbly. The cooking lasts only 5-6 minutes to finish. Too short for any good meal, right? The tastes and flavors of these pizza surely amaze you as the way they do to me.
If you are finding something nutritious and super quick to serve for a new day, just give this Texas toast garlic bread pizza a go. It’s also great for brunch, lunch, and game-day viewing parties. My kids sometimes love to eat them as a healthy and tasty snack at weekend. As it’s easy to make, I often let them involve in the cooking when they’re free. Let’s get started!
Texas Toast Garlic Bread PizzaCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
An incredibly good breakfast toast that needs only 4 ingredients in the cart? Texas Toast Garlic Bread Pizza is right up your street. It’s loaded with all flavors found in a Texas pizza but served in garlic bread slices.
8 slices of Texas toast garlic bread, frozen
2 cups Mozarella cheese, shredded
2 oz. of Pepperoni or other pizza toppings
8 tbsp. pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
- Place garlic bread on a sprayed cookie sheet. Spread with pizza sauce. Cover with pepperoni or pizza toppings to your liking. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 5-6 minutes; until cheese is melted.
- Remove, let it rest for a few minutes and serve.
- Air Fryer Method
- Place toast in the basket inside the air fryer.
- Top each with sauce, pepperoni, and cheese.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 5 minutes. Serve.