Unicorn Ice Cream
This Unicorn Ice Cream is the perfect homemade desserts for family gatherings and game day viewing parties. Packed with flavors, and super duper impressive, this sweet food gets both kids and adults hooked. It’s additionally perfect to make at any time, especially scorching days of summer.
Unicorn Ice CreamCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
If you are finding a creative and delicious ice cream recipe, this unicorn ice cream is the way to go.
3 c. heavy cream
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 11-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
2 drops each assorted food coloring (pink, purple, green, blue, yellow)
Sprinkles, for topping (optional)
- Whisk heavy cream until medium peaks form in a large bowl; using a hand mixer or whisk attachment.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla whisk until totally combined. Divide mixture between 5 bowls.
- Add a different color food coloring to each bowl (we used pink, purple, green, blue and yellow) and stir until combined.
- Place dollops of the colors in a 9″-x-5″ loaf pan. Smooth top and run a knife through the mixture to swirl the colors.
- Top with sprinkles and keep in freezer until firm, for 5 hours.
- Remove and let soften, 5 to 10 minutes, then scoop and serve.
- Source: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a48716/unicorn-ice-cream-recipe/