Mermaid Ice Cream Pops
Mermaid Ice Cream Pops are here. If you are finding a cute recipe for ice cream, just give these pops a go. With only 4 ingredient in the cart, including vanilla ice cream, popsicle sticks, white chocolate chips, and teal and purple food coloring, you can definitely make these at home. The detailed recipe is given below, just give it a go if you get interested in. Enjoy!
Mermaid Ice Cream PopsCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Weekend is coming, let’s make these mermaid ice cream pops for your kids. They would be an appealing treat for them after along week at school.
2 pt. vanilla ice cream
8 popsicle sticks
2 c. white chocolate chips
Teal and purple food coloring
Assorted sprinkles, for decorating
- Slice a pint of ice cream into 1/2” rounds; using a serrated knife.
- Stick with a popsicle stick and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Freeze until totally firm, 1 hour.
- Place chocolte in a bowl or glass measuring cup, melt in microwave on low.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons melted chocolate into 3 different glass bowls.
- Add a couple drops teal food coloring to one bowl, 4 drops teal food coloring to the second bowl, and 2 drops purple food coloring to the third bowl. Stir until mixed completely, then add vegetable or coconut oil to make each mixture very thin and pourable.
- Drizzle a small amount of each color over bowl of melted white chocolate in a circular motion. Stir gently with a toothpick to combine colors.
- Pour mixture directly over ice cream pops and top with sprinkles. Serve immediately.