15 Minute Crispy Tex-Mex Chicken Wraps
Finding a perfect food for both family’s dinner and small parties? These 15-Minute Crispy Tex-Mex Chicken Wraps are the way to go. Flour tortillas are lightly toasted, evenly spread with Tex-Mex ranch dressing, then filled with layers of lettuce, tomato slices, corn, black beans, cooked and chopped chicken. These are finally sprinkled with shredded cheddar over the top, drizzled with more ranch sauce, and rolled up into a wrap. Ready to serve!
Tex-Mex ranch dressing used in these wraps is what blows up your taste buds. It’s made with ranch dressing, mild or medium salsa, and taco seasoning. These three ingredients combine so well, making the food taste incredibly good. As this ranch sauce is easy to make, I often drizzle it over fresh vegetable salads and chicken burrito bowls. It just fits the taste of my family.
If you have craving for chicken and tortillas, you should never miss these crispy Tex-Mex chicken wraps for meals. They are now an “irresistible” of my family every summer dinner. It looks so cute, so gets all kids hooked at the first sight. After tasting them, they also fall for their taste. Let’s check them out!
15 Minute Crispy Tex-Mex Chicken WrapsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Finding a perfect food for both family’s dinner and small parties? These 15-Minute Crispy Tex-Mex Chicken Wraps are the way to go. Flour tortillas are lightly toasted, evenly spread with Tex-Mex ranch dressing, then filled with layers of lettuce, tomato slices, corn, black beans, cooked and chopped chicken.
- Tex-Mex Ranch Sauce:
1/3 cup ranch dressing
1/3 cup mild or medium salsa
1 Tablespoon reduced sodium taco seasoning
1 lb. crispy chicken tenders, cooked according to package directions, chopped
2 medium-large tomatoes, sliced into 12 slices
1/2 cup frozen sweet corn kernels, thawed
1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
6 Romaine lettuce leaves
6 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- Add all ingredients for Tex-Mex Ranch dressing to a small bowl. Whisk well to combine and set aside.
- Warm tortillas in microwave briefly (about 15-20 seconds) and lay on a flat surface.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of Tex-Mex Ranch Sauce at bottom of each tortilla (leaving about 2 inches of space around the edges).
- Top with 1 leaf of lettuce, followed by two slices of tomato.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of corn and 1 tablespoon of beans over tomatoes. Top with about 1/3 cup of chicken.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top (about 2-3 tablespoons) and evenly drizzle remaining ranch sauce on top of chicken /cheese.
- Fold tightly to form a burrito. Secure with toothpicks, if needed.
- Cut in half and serve. Enjoy!