Cilantro and lime can make everything. This classic mix doubles the tastes and flavors of the food. Cilantro-Lime Chicken is what I would like to recommend in this post. The chicken comes out juicy, flavorful and crispy on the outside. Serving it over a bed of rice or alongside a fresh vegetable salad would be perfect. Spend 55 minutes, and this chicken is ready to serve. Get’s check it out!
Cilantro-Lime ChickenCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
If you love chicken for today’s dinner, just give this cilantro-lime chicken a go. It works with my family, and hope that makes you fall in love with.
4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
Juice of 2 limes
1/4 c. freshly chopped cilantro
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. cumin
Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
Freshly ground black pepper
Cooked white rice, for serving
- Add 2 tablespoons oil, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, cumin, and red pepper flakes to a bowl, and whisk to combine.
- Add chicken and toss to coat. Place in fridge for 30 minutes and up to 2 hours to marinate.
- Once ready to cook, preheat oven to 425°.
- Heat remaining oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then place in skillet, skin-side down, and pour in remaining marinade.
- Sear until skin is golden and crispy, about 6 minutes. Flip over and cook 2 minutes more.
- Bring skillet to oven and bake until chicken is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve over a bed of rice drizzled with pan drippings.