Beef and Broccoli Ramen
Beef and Broccoli RamenCourse: DinnerCuisine: AsianDifficulty: Easy
1 pound flank steak or skirt steak, thinly sliced against the grain
3 packets ramen noodles, seasoning packet discarded (3 ounces each)
3 cups broccoli
1 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp. oil, divided
- For Sauce
2 tbsp. cornstarch
6 tbsp. oyster sauce
6 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
1/4 cup water
3/4 cup low sodium beef broth
1 tbsp. ginger minced
2 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp. brown sugar
1/2-1 teaspoon Sriracha
sesame seeds, for garnish if desired
- Combine steak, 1 tbsp. soy sauce and 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar in a medium bowl. Mix well and let marinate for 1 hour or overnight in fridge.
- Add all ingredients for sauce to a medium bowl.
- Cook ramen noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in broccoli and sauté until tender but still crisp. Remove broccoli from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to pan. Add beef and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Toss in garlic and saute for another minute.
- Return broccoli to pan, along with sauce. Stir to combine together and simmer until thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Toss in noodles and stir to coat. Garnish with sesame seed, if desired.
- Serve immediately!