Beef and Ramen Noodle Stir Fry
Beef and Ramen Noodle Stir FryCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: AsianDifficulty: Easy
1 lb. ground beef
6 oz. ramen noodles (2 packets with seasoning packets discarded)
1 large onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 head broccoli, cut into florets
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- For Sauce
1/4 c. soy sauce
1 tbsp. brown sugar
2 tsp. sriracha
1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1 clove garlic minced
1 scallion, chopped
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions, peppers, and broccoli and cook for 5 minutes, until tender. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes until no longer pink. Drain fat and return vegetables back to skillet.
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, Sriracha, and garlic in a bowl, and whisk well.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add cooked ramen noodles and cook until tender, 2 minutes. Drain.
- Add cooked ramen noodles skillet and pour over sauce. Toss until incorporated. Taste and season with more salt and pepper, if needed.
- Garnish with green onions. Serve immediately!