Beef and Zucchini Stir Fry
Beef and Zucchini Stir FryCourse: Dinner, MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 1/2 lb. top sirloin, thinly sliced
1 zucchini, sliced into thin half rounds
8 oz. cremini mushrooms, cleaned and sliced thin
1 white onion, skin removed, halved, and sliced into thin strips
2 tsp pepper, freshly cracked
1 tbsp. montreal steak seasoning
2 tbsp. olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a large pan or skillet on medium-high heat. Swirl to coat.
- Add sliced sirloin, in batches, and cook until brown on both sides, about 1-2 minutes each.
- Add onions and cook for 3 minutes until softened.
- Add zucchini, mushrooms, and seasonings. Continue to cook until vegetables are softened and lightly browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Once done, remove from heat and serve immediately in a sandwich, over rice or cauliflower rice, with vegetables, or on a plate.