Blackened Shrimp Avocado Burrito Bowl
Have you ever tasted Blackened Shrimp Avocado Burrito Bowl? It’s now one of our beloved foods for every Friday’s dinner. Filled with seared shrimp, corn, black beans, brown rice, and sliced avocado, and drizzled with a creamy dressing, it comes out incredibly good and super impressive. “The ingredients combine so well, making it irresistible to me”, my husband commented on this.
This burrito bowl is defined by a Greek yogurt avocado cilantro ranch. It’s made with Greek yogurt, avocado, chopped cilantro, garlic, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. They are added to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour over the bowl, it makes the food tastier and more flavorful. If you love using it for other fresh vegetable salads, just go for it.
Summer is coming, you should never miss this shrimp burrito bowl for meal. You may swap blackened shrimp with grilled chicken, beef, or pork if you prefer. It’s still delicious and nutritious. I sometimes try this for dinner and my family all love it. As the recipe is flexible, just adapt it so that it best fit your taste. Let’s check it out!
Blackened Shrimp Avocado Burrito BowlCourse: Dinner, MainCuisine: Mexican, AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Have you ever tasted Blackened Shrimp Avocado Burrito Bowl? It’s now one of our beloved foods for every Friday’s dinner. Filled with seared shrimp, corn, black beans, brown rice, and sliced avocado, and drizzled with a creamy dressing, it comes out incredibly good and super impressive.
1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
1 tbsp. chili powder
1 can corn
1 can black beans
2 cups brown rice, cooked
2 avocados, sliced
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp cumin
½ tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
2 tbsp. olive oil divided
- For Greek Yogurt Avocado Ranch Dressing
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1 garlic clove
3 tbsp. olive oil add more for smoother consistency
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
- Combine shrimp, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss well.
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook until no longer pink.
- To assemble, divide shrimp, corn, black beans, rice, and avocado between serving bowls.
- To make dressing, add avocado, cilantro, Greek yogurt, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper to a food processor. Blend until smooth. Add in some water, if desired.
- Drizzle sauce over shrimp bowl and serve!