Chicken Salad Wraps
Chicken Salad WrapsCourse: Appetizers, SidesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
1 cup chopped celery (about 2 stalks)
1/2 cup pecan halves, roughly chopped
1/2 – 3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 cup halved red grapes
juice of 1/2 a lemon
1 green onion, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Add chicken, celery, grapes, green onion, and pecans to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Combine 1/2 cup of mayonnaise with the dill, black pepper, salt, and lemon juice in another bowl and whisk well.
- Pour dressing over chicken mixture and stir until coated. Season with salt, pepper and lemon as needed. Pour in only 1/4 cup of mayonnaise if you like your chicken salad to be thinner.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least a few hours or up to overnight. Remove and wrap inside tortillas. Slice and serve!
- Save a step by picking up a rotisserie chicken from the store and shredding it up. The rotisserie chicken adds great flavor to the salad!