Clean Eating Beef Stir Fry
Clean Eating Beef Stir FryCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb. flank steak or sirloin, cut into bite-sized pieces
2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
2 crisp carrots peeled, and thinly sliced
1 tbsp. avocado oil, or olive oil
sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Stir-Fry Sauce
1/4 cup Bragg’s liquid aminos, low sodium soy sauce, OR coconut aminos
1 tbsp. raw honey
2 cloves fresh garlic, grated
1″ fresh nob ginger, peeled and grated
1 tbsp. sesame seeds
1 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- Add all ingredients for sauce to a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add steak bites and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, about 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in veggies and cook for 3-4 minutes more.
- Pour prepared sauce over top and stir to coat steak and veggies.
- Serve immediately over brown rice, cauliflower rice, or quinoa. Enjoy!
- For the leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container and keep in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days or freezer for up to 2 months.