Ground Beef and Rice with Broccoli
Ground Beef and Rice with BroccoliCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: Asian, AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 1/2 cups instant rice, uncooked
1 broccoli crown
1/2 tbsp. dehydrated minced onion
11.5 oz. VH Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce
1 pinch salt
1 pinch pepper
- Cook instant rice according package instructions.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef, along with dab of butter or margarine, and crumble and cook until no longer pink.
- Add salt, pepper and minced onion and stir to combine.
- Chop broccoli into medium sized florets.
- Add honey garlic sauce, chopped broccoli and cooked rice to skillet. Stir to well combine and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Once done, remove from heat and let cool slightly.