Korean Beef and Zucchini Noodles
Korean Beef and Zucchini NoodlesCourse: DinnerCuisine: KoreanDifficulty: Easy
1 pound ground beef
1 1/2 pounds (4 medium-sized) zucchini, spiralized
1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon Sriracha, or more to taste
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil and Sriracha in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes; crumbling as you cook. Drain excess fat.
- Add zucchini noodles, green onions and soy sauce mixture. Stir to combine together. Let it simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Garnished with sesame seeds, if desired.
- Serve immediately!