Sweet Chili Garlic Glazed Salmon
Sweet Chili Garlic Glazed SalmonCourse: MainCuisine: American, ThaiDifficulty: Medium
4 (6 oz.) pieces of salmon
1½ tbsp. Orange Marmalade
3 tbsp. soy sauce
¼ cup sweet chili sauce
2 tbsp. green onion, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
salt and pepper
- Add sweet chili sauce, orange marmalade, and soy sauce to a shallow baking dish and whisk to combine.
- Add minced garlic and green onions. Reserve ¼ cup of marinade.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Place, skin side up, in baking dish and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat broiler and make sure oven rack is 5-6 inches down. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Remove salmon from dish and shake off excess marinade. Place on top of foil, skin side down, and broil for 6-10 minutes until browned and opaque in center.
- Pour reserved sauce on top of salmon. Garnish with green onions.
- Serve immediately!