Broiled Salmon with Thai Sweet Chili Glaze
Broiled Salmon with Thai Sweet Chili GlazeCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1-1/2 pounds salmon, skin on or off
6 tbsp. Thai Sweet Chili Sauce (Mae Ploy or Thai Kitchen)
3 tbsp. soy sauce, gluten-free, if needed
2 scallions, green parts only, finely sliced
1 tbsp. peeled and finely grated fresh ginger
- Set oven rack 5-6 inches from top and preheat broiler. Prepare a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and ginger to a shallow baking dish. Whisk to combine.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the marinade into a small dish and set aside. Add salmon fillets, skin side up, to remaining marinade and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Transfer salmon fillets to prepared baking sheet, skin side down. Drizzle with a bit of marinade over top.
- Broil for 6-10 minutes, or until browned in spots and almost opaque in the center. Transfer salmon to a serving platter and pour reserved sauce over top.
- Garnish with scallions. Serve immediately!