Garlic Butter Meatballs
Paired with zucchini noodles, these Garlic Butter Meatballs are an excellent recipe for lunch and dinner. Ground chicken, 2 garlic cloves, egg, Parmesan, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper combined together, rolled into balls, cooked until cooked through, then tossed in garlic butter with zoodles. Coming out delicious and flavorful, these meatballs surely get you hooked. Ready to make good ones of your own?
Garlic Butter MeatballsCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
As zucchini is low in carbs, these garlic butter meatballs are perfect for keto eaters. Let’s give them a try!
1 lb. ground chicken
1 lb. zoodles
5 cloves garlic, minced and divided
1 large egg, beaten
1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
4 tbsp. butter
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Add ground chicken, 2 garlic cloves, egg, Parmesan, parsley, and red pepper flakes to a large bowl, mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form chicken mixture into tablespoon-sized meatballs.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add chicken meatballs and cook until golden on all sides and cooked through, 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and wipe out skillet with a paper towel.
- Return meatballs to skillet and heat just until warmed through.
- Garnish with more Parmesan. Serve.