Caramel Apple Spritzers
These Caramel Apple Spritzers really blow up my taste buds. They’re pretty cute and packed with flavors. Apples are cut of tops, hollowed out (about ¾ of the way through), dipped with caramel then coated with cinnamon-sugar at rim, then poured with a tangy mix of Moscato, green apple vodka and sprite. They’re perfect mix for weekend gatherings these “end-of-spring” days and coming summer months.
Caramel Apple SpritzersCourse: DrinksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
I just fall in love with these caramel apple spritzers. If you are finding a good treat made with apples for adults, just go for these.
1 750-ml bottle moscato, chilled
1 c. green apple vodka, chilled
1 c. Sprite, chilled
1/2 c. Caramel
1/4 c. cinnamon-sugar
Lemon wedges (to prevent apples from browning)
- Slice tops off each apple. Remove the inside of apples until you’re about 1/2″ from the bottom of the apple; using an apple corer.
- Squeeze lemon juice inside apple cups to prevent apples from browning.
- Dip rims of apple cups in caramel then coat in cinnamon-sugar.
- Gather moscato, green apple vodka and Sprite in a large pitcher, stir to combine.
- Pour spritzer into apple cups. Serve immediately.