Chicken Taco Pinwheels
These are one of our guilt pleasures! Chicken Taco pinwheels. They are perfect mix of chicken, taco seasoning, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and bell peppers that are all rolled up inside the tortillas.
Just daily ingredients but taste stunningly good when prepared in a creative way. Giving them a try and surely you will fall in love with them. This does happen with my family!
Tasty, impressive and ready to serve in just 21 minutes, these are great choices to dazzle your friends at gatherings and parties. Combine the cheese mixture, spread an even layer of it over the tortillas and roll up tightly.
Then, you can serve them fresh or chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before cutting into bite-sized slices. That’s all what you need to do with these pinwheels. We do believe that any of you can make an excellent job with it even when you’re not much good at cooking.
If you prefer something other than snacks and sweets to grab when your stomach is empty, these are the way to go. Containing up to 244 calories per serving, these surely keep you staying energized for hours. So good, right?
Chicken Taco PinwheelsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp taco seasoning
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup chicken, cooked shredded
1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
6 large tortillas burrito size
Guacamole or salsa for serving.
- Gather cream cheese, taco seasoning and cheddar cheese in a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Stir in chicken, bell peppers and cilantro.
- Lay one of the tortillas flat on a cutting board and spread approximately 1/3 cup of the mixture all over the tortilla. Roll up tightly.
- Repeat the process until no filling remains.
- Arrange the tortillas on a plate and cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least one hour or up to one day.
- Cut into 1-inch slices. Serve with guacamole or salsa for dipping if desired.