Turkey Ranch Roll Ups
Turkey ranch roll ups are filled with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, turkey, bell peppers, red onion and Hidden Valley ranch powder mix. Who can resist them? My family can’t. We’ve tasted them several times this month and actually fell for them. The reason is simple. They taste so good and look super duper impressive. Perfect, right?
If you are finding something good to get your party started in the right direction, just give these a try. Serving in bite-sized slices, these are great to serve to both kids and adults. They’re also way easier to make than you think. Spread the creamy mixture evenly onto the tortillas, lay turkey breast slices, roll up tightly, serve immediately or chill in the fridge to set. We do believe that any of you can make a great job even when you are not much good at cooking.
As rich in protein, these are also great for quick-prep lunch to bring to work and school. Spend 20 minutes or less, you have healthy and delicious meals. We think that this is worth paying for any homemade meals. Can’t wait giving them a try? Here we go!
Turkey Ranch Roll UpsCourse: Appetizers, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Turkey ranch roll ups are filled with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, turkey, bell peppers, red onion and Hidden Valley ranch powder mix. Who can resist them? My family can’t.
1 package (8 oz) Philidelphia cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp Hidden Valley Ranch Powder mix
1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cup finely chopped sweet bell pepper (yellow, orange, or red)
2 Tbsp finely chopped red onion
1/4 pound very thinly sliced turkey breast deli meat
4 12″ soft tortillas
- In a large mixing bowl, gather cream cheese, ranch powder, cheddar cheese, bell pepper and onion. Mix to well combined.
- Lay the tortilla on a flat surface. Spread the cheese mixture evenly on the tortilla (2 tbsp). Lay 3-4 slices of turkey breast flat on top.
- Roll the tortilla up gently, yet tightly to make sure it holds together and keeps its shape.
- Cut the tortillas into 5-6 slices, using a serrated knife.
- Serve immediately, or chill to set and serve later.