Ham & Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups
Breakfast is no longer boring with these Ham & Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups. Whisk together eggs, milk and chives, spread mixture into a thin layer in the skillet, add cheddar once it’s set and cook until cheese is melted. The next step is to transfer to a plate, add in sliced ham and roll it up tightly. Coming out cute and flavorful, these roll-ups surely get you hooked. Yummy!
Ham & Cheese Breakfast Roll-UpsCourse: Breakfast, BrunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
These ham and cheese breakfast roll-ups are great to make all year. We even prefer bringing them with us to picnics. Let’s check them out!
4 large eggs
1 c. shredded cheddar, divided
4 slices ham
1/4 c. milk
2 tbsp. Chopped chives
1 tbsp. butter
Freshly ground black pepper
- Add eggs, milk, and chives to a medium bowl. Whisk to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Pour half of egg mixture into skillet, spread to create a thin layer that covers the entire pan. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup cheddar and cover with a lid for 2 minutes more, until cheese is melty.
- Transfer to serving plate, place 2 slices of ham, and roll tightly.
- Repeat the process with remaining ingredients. Serve.