Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Brownies
Sweet, tangy and fun to eat are what used to describe these Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Brownies. They are an insanely good dessert and snack at weekend gatherings and small parties. As strawberry’s harvest season is here, making these brownies are a good way to enjoy them. My kids fall for them from the moment tasting them. And you, ready to make these for your kids?
Chocolate-Covered Strawberry BrowniesCourse: Dessert, Snack
Weekend is coming, why don’t you make these Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Brownies for your kids? It would give you a lot of pleasure.
1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
1 1/2 c. halved strawberries
2 1/3 c. semisweet chocolate chips
1 c. heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare an 8″-x-8″ pan lined with parchment paper.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until an inserted toothpick at the middle comes out with only a few moist crumbs, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely in pan, then top with strawberries.
- Pour chocolate chips into a medium, heatproof bowl and set aside. Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. When bubbles begin to break the surface around the edges of the pan, turn off the heat.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate chips. Let sit for 5 minutes, then whisk constantly until the sauce is smooth. Pour over strawberry layer.
- Place in refrigerator
- brownies until the ganache has set, about 15 minutes. Slice into squares and serve cold.