I have craving for flavorful energy bites. These Reese’s Footballs are one of them. They’re made with butter, peanut butter, vanilla, all-purpose flour, chopped Reese’s pieces, melted chocolate chips, melted white chocolate, coconut oil, brown sugar, white sugar, and kosher salt. If you are finding something good to feed a hungry crowd at gatherings, just give these balls a go. Enjoy!
Reese’s FootballsCourse: Snacks, DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
If you love eating something good made with Reese’s pieces, these Reese’s Footballs are the way to go.
1/3 c. Butter, softened to room temperature
3/4 c. all-purpose flour
2/3 c. chopped Reese’s pieces
1 1/2 c. chocolate chips, melted
2 tsp. coconut oil
1/2 c. white chocolate, melted
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. white sugar
1 tsp. kosher salt
- Add butter, peanut butter, and sugars to a large bowl, cream until smooth and fluffy.
- Add salt, vanilla, and flour and beat until just combined. Fold in chopped Reese’s pieces.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of dough and form into shape of a football.
- Transfer onto a small parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat until no dough remains and place in freezer to harden for 20 minutes.
- Add melted chocolate and coconut oil to a small bowl, stir to combine. Dunk footballs into chocolate and return to baking sheet. Place back in the freezer to harden, 5 more minutes.
- Place melted white chocolate in a piping bag or ziplock bag. Pipe laces on the footballs and keep in refrigerator until serving.