Cranberry Feta Tortilla Rollups
This post is about a stunning recipe for holiday appetizer and snack. Cranberry feta tortilla rollups. As the name may suggest, these are made with feta cheese, cream cheese, cranberries, and green onions, all wrapped in the tortillas. Creamy and flavorful, these surely melt in your mouth right with the first bite. My family have tasted them several times and actually craved them. Yum!
We first tried this super tasty appetizer when invited to Christmas dinner at my sister’s house. She treated us with these cranberry feta tortilla rollups. Well, she did an excellent job. These successfully dazzled us. My family all fell in love with them and prefer turning them into our homemade food. And, yes, I asked for her the recipe to serve them at home.
Cranberries are an “indispensable”’ part at Christmas and New Year’s Eve meals. They enable you to get into the festive spirit. Cranberry punch, cranberry jam, cranberry cheesecake, cranberry brie bread bowl, cranberry chicken, and these cranberry rollups are all good. Let’ add them to the holiday treat list. It will be worth. Although they are initially made for Christmas and New Year, you may give them a try when ever you have appetite for. Here we go!
Cranberry Feta Tortilla RollupsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These rollups are made with feta cheese, cream cheese, cranberries, and green onions, all wrapped in the tortillas.
1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
8 oz whipped cream cheese, softened
5 oz package dried sweetened cranberries
1/4 cup green onion, chopped
4 large flour tortillas or spinach tortillas
- Combine feta cheese, cream cheese, cranberries and onions in a large bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Lay a tortilla out on a plate; spread the mixture evenly onto the tortillas (about 2 to 3 tbsp).
- Roll up the tortilla tightly and place on a plate.
- Repeat the process until no cheese filling and tortillas remain.
- Cover the tortillas with plastic wrap and chill for 2 hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator, cut into bite-sized slices. Garnish with remaining sliced green onions. Serve.
- Make sure your tortillas are at room temperature before you roll them so they are nice and flexible.
- Smaller tortillas may be used, however you will need to adjust the amount of mixture you add to each tortilla.
- If time is an issue, you can skip the refrigeration before slicing or refrigerate for less time. However, for best results, refrigeration is recommended.