Cranberry Turkey Pinwheels
A crazy good appetizer that get you into the festive spirit? Cranberry turkey pinwheels are then worth recommending. They are a perfect mix of only 3 ingredients, cream cheese, cranberry salsa and thinly sliced turkey, and all wrapped in the spinach tortillas. These must be always available in your refrigerator during the holiday. So, why don you have these as a holiday treat?
Tasty and flavorful, these turkey tortilla rollups promise to get your holiday’s meals started in the right direction. I’ve made them for my family several times and we really enjoyed them. They are soft and creamy, then almost melt in our mouth immediately. My picky kids who are not much fond of turkey, also crave them after trying. Yummy!
Although cranberry turkey pinwheels are mainly served at Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve, you can definitely give them a try whenever you have an appetite for. Just save the recipe and turn it into homemade food. If your kids are available, feel free to get them involved in the preparation. You guys will have a lot of fun together!
Cranberry Turkey PinwheelsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
A crazy good appetizer that get you into the festive spirit? Cranberry turkey pinwheels are then worth recommending.
1 (8oz) pkg. cream cheese (or Neufchatel cream cheese), softened
1 cup cranberry salsa
36 slices of thinly sliced turkey lunch meat
4 extra large spinach tortillas
- Lay a tortilla out on a plate, spread evenly with 2oz softened cream cheese.
- Add a thin layer of cranberry salsa (up to ¼ cup) onto half of the cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle with 9 slices of turkey lunch meat on top of the cranberry layer.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly from one end to another. Repeat the process until no mixture and tortilla remain.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the tortillas into 2-inch slices; poke a toothpick into the end of the tortilla to keep it from unraveling.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.