Buffalo Chicken Crunchwrap
Buffalo Chicken Crunchwrap is here. It’s flour tortillas filled with a delicious mixture of shredded chicken, hot sauce, and melted butter, topped with celery, cheddar, romaine and blue cheese, wrapped up into crunchwrap, and seared until bottom is golden. To best serve, you can dip it with a warm ranch dressing. My kids and I just fall in love with it and prefer eating it at Friday dinner and weekend meal.
Buffalo Chicken CrunchwrapCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
This buffalo chicken crunchwrap is much easier to make and quick to serve than you think. Spend 30 minutes, and it’s ready to serve.
2 c. Cooked shredded chicken
4 large flour tortillas
1 c. shredded white Cheddar
1/2 c. Shredded romaine lettuce
1/2 c. crumbled bue cheese
1/4 c. hot sauce, such as Frank’s
2 tbsp. butter, melted
1 tbsp. finely chopped chives
Freshly ground black pepper
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
Ranch dressing for dipping, optional
- Add shredded chicken, hot sauce, and melted butter to a medium bowl, mix to combine. Add chives and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay out flour tortillas, fill each with a quarter each of chicken mixture, celery, cheddar, romaine and blue cheese.
- Tightly fold edges of the large tortilla towards the center, creating pleats. After wrapping, quickly invert crunchwraps so the pleats are on the bottom and they stay together.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Working by one, add crunchwrap, pleated side down. Cook until bottom is golden, about 3 minutes, then flip and cook on other side until golden, about 3 minutes more. Repeat with remaining crunchwraps.
- Slice crunchwraps in half and serve warm with ranch for dipping.