Chicken Hummus Naan Wraps
Chicken Hummus Naan WrapsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: GreekDifficulty: Easy
- For Wraps:
4 pieces of naan bread
3 cups of shredded cooked chicken (lemon pepper chicken OR rotisserie chicken)
4 cups of organic spring mix
2 cups of the veggie mixture with dressing
4 tablespoons of full-fat feta cheese or goat cheese
1 cup of roasted red pepper hummus
- For Garnish (added to each wrap):
1 1/2 teaspoons of extra vinaigrette or juice from the veggies
Drizzle of good-quality extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- For Veggie Mixture:
1/2 cup of peeled, sliced & quartered cucumber
1 cup of quartered cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup of peeled & diced red onion
1/4-1/3 cup of homemade red wine vinaigrette
- Turn broil of oven and place naan bread pieces onto the middle rack. Slightly toast each side for 3-5 minutes.
- Add chopped cucumber, tomatoes, and red onion to a medium-sized bowl. Pour vinaigrette over and toss until veggie mixture is well coated.
- Lay naan bread pieces on a cutting board or baking sheet, inside face up.
- Spread 1/4 cup of hummus over surface, place 1 cup of spring mix on one half, then cooked shredded chicken on the other half. Scoop 1/2 cup of veggie mixture over the top, then crumble 1 tablespoon of feta cheese over veggies.
- Pouring an extra tablespoon of red wine vinaigrette or juice from bottom of veggie bowl over whole wrap, followed by sea salt & cracked black pepper (to taste) and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- Serve immediately while still flat or cut into slices. Enjoy!