Chicken, Spinach & Cream Cheese Tortilla Wrap
Chicken, Spinach & Cream Cheese Tortilla WrapCourse: Appetizers, MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
3 cup fresh spinach
3 Mission Garden Spinach & Herb Tortillas
8 oz. cream cheese softened
6 oz. sour cream
1 4.5 oz. can chopped green chilies
2-3 green onions chopped
1/2 cup pre-cooked real bacon bits
1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, green chilies, green onions and bacon bits to a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over tortilla to cover completely.
- Add a handful of spinach, followed by spouts, and finished off with shredded chicken.
- Fold over and roll up into a wrap.
- Slice in half and serve!
- You can cut the wraps in half, or if you like you can cut them into 1-inch slices and serve them as an appetizer style finger food. Both ways are great! Adapted from My friend, Blanca E.
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories509
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 14g 70%
- Cholesterol 126mg 42%
- Sodium 890mg 38%
- Potassium 1185mg 34%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 34g 68%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.