Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps
Hawaiian BBQ Chicken WrapsCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
4 large flour tortillas (wheat or white)
2/3 cup pineapple, chopped (fresh or canned)
1/4 red onion, chopped
1 romaine heart, chopped
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook, flipping once, until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
- Remove pan from heat. Stir in barbecue sauce toss to coat completely.
- Lay tortilla on a plate or cutting board. Add a spoonful of barbecue chicken, then cheese, pineapple, onion, chopped romaine. Top with chopped cilantro.
- Fold over and roll up into a burrito. Secure with a toothpick.
- Serve immediately!
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories310
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3g 15%
- Cholesterol 47mg 16%
- Sodium 729mg 31%
- Potassium 485mg 14%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 16g
- Protein 18g 36%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.