PSL Jell-O Shots
PSL Jellp-O Shots are here. If you are finding something rich and tangy to wake you up, these are right up your street. They’re a perfect mix of coffee, gelatin, Kahlúa, heavy cream, and pumpkin pie spice. I have a sweet tooth, so I prefer this coffee drink for lazy weekend. They’re incredibly easy to prepare, so you can definitely give them a try.
PSL Jell-O ShotsCourse: Drinks, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
If you want coffee and heavy cream to combine together, just go for these PSL Jello-O Shots. Have fun!
1 c. coffee
1 packet gelatin
2/3 c. Kahlúa
1/3 c. heavy cream
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, plus more for garnish
Straws, for garnish
Whipped cream, for garnish
- Add coffee to a small saucepan, and bring to a boil. Turn off heat and whisk in gelatin.
- Add in Kahlúa, heavy cream, and pumpkin spice and whisk to combine.
- Pour mixture evenly among 10 plastic shot glasses. Cut straws into 2” pieces and place into each cup.
- Refrigerate shots until fully set, about 1 hour.
- Once done, top with whipped cream and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice. Serve.