Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken Wraps
Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken WrapsCourse: Side Dish, AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
6-8 large wraps or tortillas
1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup sour cream
4 ounces cream cheese, softened and cubed
1/2 teaspoon cumin ground
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
Dash of cayenne pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 1/2 to 2 cups tortilla strips, optional
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shredded chicken, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, garlic, and peppers. Cook about 5 minutes, or until mixture is warmed through and peppers are just tender.
- Stir in corn, beans, sour cream, cream cheese and lime juice to combine. Continue to cook and stir until cream cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheddar cheese, green onions and cilantro until melted.
- Divide mixture evenly between wraps and sprinkle with tortilla strips, if desired. Roll up tightly and serve. Enjoy!
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories633
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 11g 56%
- Cholesterol 83mg 28%
- Sodium 722mg 31%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 7g 29%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 29g 58%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.