Thai Chicken Salad Wraps
Thai Chicken Salad WrapsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: American, ThaiDifficulty: Easy
3 chicken breasts, cut into quarters
4 to 6 10-inch flour tortillas
1 1/2 cups dry coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
Butter or Bibb lettuce
3 green onions, thinly sliced
3 tbsp. chopped cilantro
3 tbsp. chopped dry-roasted peanuts
3 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
3 tbsp. soy sauce
3 tbsp. lime juice
3 tbsp. light brown sugar
3 tbsp. light sesame oil
1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add chicken and cook for 10-15 minutes, until fully cooked through.
- Remove from heat. Remove chicken from water and let cool completely. Cut into 1/2-inch cubes and put in a large bowl.
- Add coleslaw mix, green onions, cilantro and peanuts to bowl and toss to combine.
- Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic and red pepper flakes in another bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour sauce over salad bowl and toss to coat completely.
- Lay tortillas on a flat surface. Place 4-5 lettuce leaves at bottom half of each tortilla. Top with a few heaping tablespoonfuls of chicken salad mixture.
- Fold over then roll up from bottom to top. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Cut tortillas in half and serve. Enjoy!
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories300
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 5g 25%
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 75mg 25%
- Sodium 1170mg 49%
- Potassium 630mg 18%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 14g
- Protein 38g 76%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.